- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your computer or mobile device if you agree. This can include your browser history on our website, specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit to the website.
- Certain cookies can contain personal information, such as where you click ‘remember me’ when logging in, however most cookies will not collect information that identifies you and will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our website.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all, or parts of, our site.
- Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire when the browser session ends.
- This document was last updated on 20 October 2020.